Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Update

For a quick update...I am 9 weeks pregnant which will put me to deliver the first of January. I have had the worst morning sickness for the past 5 weeks. I thought that I would start to blog more but with feeling so sick and so tired, all I want to do is rest rather than blog and check Facebook. Anyway, I went to the doctor yesterday and was able to see the heartbeat and know that all is well. Mark went with me and in our two hour time together, we got to hang out just the two of us, read a book and he got to see all the joys of being pregnant. Mark and Luke are so excited to be a big brother again and they both want a brother this time. I just want to feel better. Not too much to post on. Next, I want to write about swim team for the boys...perhaps tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two boys and a girl. Their ages are 7, 5 and almost 3. I have been happily married for 12 years. I love spending time with my family and being a mom.