Friday, June 15, 2012

Life of a swimmer

Mark and Luke are on a swim team. They are both doing incredible. The swim team practices every day but we go about 3 times a week, with two team meets a week. Mark is on the 7-8 boys part of the team and Luke is 6 and under. There are 150 swimmers from 4-18 on the team. I love that most swimmers get a ribbon for each meet and the ages are divided well for practice and meets. Mark has received three first place ribbons. They both are exceeding and improving all of the time. They love the practices and the meets. The coaches are wonderful and do a great job. We go to practice first thing in the morning and some meets end at 10 pm. Makes for a long day but we love it. I am so glad that all three of my kids are swimmers and they just love the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two boys and a girl. Their ages are 7, 5 and almost 3. I have been happily married for 12 years. I love spending time with my family and being a mom.