Monday, February 20, 2012

Forever Family Day

Tomorrow is our Forever Family Day. It has been one year since we brought Rebecca home. I have goosebumps all over getting so excited that we have been together for an entire year. Tomorrow we are going to celebrate. Pancakes for breakfast. Time with BG. I will make Korean food for dinner and today Luke and I made a fancy cake for us to have as a family. I love being a family of five. Even though Mark and Luke are asking for a brother, I am counting my blessings and just feeling so blessed to be together knowing that we waited for this for so long. Rebecca is such a special and wonderful addition to our family. I love that sweet little girl so much as do I love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two boys and a girl. Their ages are 7, 5 and almost 3. I have been happily married for 12 years. I love spending time with my family and being a mom.