Sunday, December 4, 2011

Thanksgiving and beyond

I have yet to post pictures of Rebecca's party, as well as Thanksgiving. Things have been crazy hear. Rebecca did enjoy her first Thanksgiving. I think the green beans were her favorite. The day of Thanksgiving my oldest son came down with croup and with strep throat. Of coarse two days later, the next son, and then two days later it was Rebecca's turn. This is her first really bad illness. I feel bad for her and my other two. Luke got the worst of it. Thankfully it never turned to pneumonia but we are still having to do steriods and breathing treatments. Rob even got it as well.
Now we are in December and getting ready for Christmas. Yesterday, we took Rebecca and the boys to see Santa. Of course the boys know what Christmas and Santa is all about but Rebecca does not. She did great as long as she was in Daddy's arms. We ended up doing the entire family with Santa, rather that just the kids. Although, it would have made it for a funny picture. Maybe next year she will be more comfortable. I look forward to watching her through this month and all of our traditions. Doing all these firsts as a family of 5 is so much fun. She loves helping me wrap presents and pick out bows for the gifts. What a wonderful time of year and even better reason why we celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two boys and a girl. Their ages are 7, 5 and almost 3. I have been happily married for 12 years. I love spending time with my family and being a mom.