Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pondering Questions???

Two years ago today a little girl was born in Korea. I am sure there were many girls born on that day, but there is one in particular that I am talking about: my daughter. I was thinking last night as I held her, wondering what it was like on that special day. I wonder what kind of hospital it was? I wonder who was all there? Did the mom meet her before taken away and given up? Does the mom think of her today and wonder where she is? I hope the mom knows or at least the Foster Family knows what a wonderful little girl she is.
Rebecca is such a special little girl and so happy. She is so busy but smiling and laughing all the time. She brings such joy into our lives. It amazes me how bright she is and how much she loves to talk things out and sing. We waited so long for her and I love to see what God has blessed us with having patience and faith in Him.
Happy Birthday little girl! I can't wait to see the journey God has for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two boys and a girl. Their ages are 7, 5 and almost 3. I have been happily married for 12 years. I love spending time with my family and being a mom.