Friday, November 11, 2011

Rebecca turning two!

I can not believe it. Rebecca is turning two and we now have had her for 9 months. Tomorrow we are having a big party to celebrate her turning 2. This is our first birthday with her, so we want to go big. Last year we celebrated by having Korean food and making a cake, singing to her, even though she was in Korea. This year it is all about cupcakes. Big cupcake cake, cupcakes and even cupcake cake pops...perhaps I will be out some healthy food too to counteract the yummy stuff.

It has been a difficult week. Rob had to go to Florida to go and say good-bye to his grandmother who is dying from cancer. He was able to see her for the last time. With trying to help him through loosing his grandmother and trying to get ready for this party all by myself has been challenging. Today my mom came to help play with the kids as I whipped out the cooking and cleaning. I truly have the best mother. I can not imagine loosing my grandmother. I don't know what my husband is going through but I have lost a father. We both have had the pleasure having great relationships with our grandparents. I treasure my grandmother and the relationship that we have. I hope that Rob and his family can remember the great times and know that Jesus has great care of her. Hopefully I can help Rob cope when he returns tonight at midnight.

I will post pics from the party tomorrow and talk about putting up our Christmas tree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two boys and a girl. Their ages are 7, 5 and almost 3. I have been happily married for 12 years. I love spending time with my family and being a mom.