Saturday, October 29, 2011

Intentions are better than done


I had this idea that when I started this blog, I would be writing and updating it much more often than I have been. Although, that means that I have been busy with my kids and my family having fun.
We have had Rebecca now for 8 months. The adoption is final and we are getting ready to celebrate her second birthday. We are having a cupcake theme. Everything cupcakes, with pinata, candy, cake pops and activities for friends Rebecca's age and family. We are excited to have her this year, because last year we celebrated her birthday with us here and her in Korea.
We have also just celebrated my 34th birthday. I spent the day at the spa and then dinner with my family at my favorite restaurant: Cheesecake Factory.
We are getting ready for Halloween in two days. Rebecca is a bee, Luke is Jack Sparrow and Mark is Thor. Last night we did a Fall Carnival, tomorrow is a party and then Monday we will go Trick Or Treating with Grandma and Grandpa.
Rebecca has been doing a lot of talking and singing. She counts to 20 and sings her ABC's. She also loves to sing songs from church. She is also talking in full sentences and asking for things.
Rebecca has also gotten much taller. I can not wait to take her to the doctor to see how much she has grown.
We are having so much fun as a family. Rebecca had two nights of her and her daddy as I went to Houston for a wedding. Everyone did a great job with mom gone.

Here are a few new pics. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two boys and a girl. Their ages are 7, 5 and almost 3. I have been happily married for 12 years. I love spending time with my family and being a mom.