Thursday, August 4, 2011

update

So, we have finished three weeks of first grade. Mark is still adjusting but doing very well. Just like Kindergarten, first grade seems to be too easy. Mark is still doing swim team and has started Karate with Luke. They are both very excited about their new sport. Luke asked me the first day when they were going to learn how to fight.
Luke is doing very well at home. He loves having mommy be his teacher. He has learned half the kinder curriculum that I picked up, and he is only been doing this with mommy for three weeks and only 4 years old. Luke is done with swimming lessons but excited about Karate. The best part of him being home, is the play time he gets with Rebecca. He was not too sure about the adoption or about Rebecca but since Mark went to school, he has fallen in love with his sister and has accepted the adoption more than ever. He has become so loving with her.
Rebecca is doing well. We just had her last home visit and her adoption is finalized in just over two weeks. She is also done with swimming lessons and is a great swimmer. She was also in a parent/child class at a gymnastics place but we are done with that as well. We are continuing to learn how to share, not hit and have good self control.
Rob went to Atlanta last weekend for a friend's birthday and I had all three kids by myself.
That is about all for us. We get to go to Disneyland as our first family of five vacation in 4 weeks. So excited. Also, as I mentioned above, our adoption is final this month, as well as celebrating Rob's birthday at the end of the month. So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two boys and a girl. Their ages are 7, 5 and almost 3. I have been happily married for 12 years. I love spending time with my family and being a mom.