Tuesday, June 14, 2011

summer is upon us

Summer is here both with school and the weather. Since I have all three kids all day long, I am zapped by the end of the day and don't have much to say. We have been busy with day camps at Little Gym and swimming. Rebecca had her second swim lesson today and she did great. She is already swimming. Mark is on swim team and practices three times a week. With all the activities we don't have much time for other things, but we do manage to squeeze in reading practice for Mark, reading lessons for Luke and a craft, and go to see my mom or grandmother to have more swimming since it is so hot today.
All I can say is life is crazy with three kids. I wouldn't do things any differently, but boy am I tired at the end of the day and I am sure busy with three little bodies. We have fun most of the time and we love the craziness.
As for me, I ran my first race this year this past Saturday. It was hard but fun. I also have started going to the gym and doing Zumba and other fitness classes for strength and endurance. We are also getting ready for Luke's 4th birthday this weekend (Thomas the Train cake and such), Father's Day, and celebrating our 11th wedding anniversary.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two boys and a girl. Their ages are 7, 5 and almost 3. I have been happily married for 12 years. I love spending time with my family and being a mom.