Saturday, June 18, 2011

Luke's 4th birthday

It seems almost impossible that it has been 4 years since I gave birth to my little Luke. It was a planned c-section and thank goodness because he weighed 8 lbs. 15 oz. I am so thankful for a healthy little boy and 4 wonderful years with such a sweet little boy.
Today we had a wonderful celebration with friends and family. Thomas the Train cake and Angry bird cake pops. Pinata and play in the hamster ball. Thank you to all who came.
Luke is addicted to angry birds right now. He loves to play either on the computer or on my phone. In fact, he asked me for a phone for his birthday. We bought him an angry bird shirt which fits his personality perfectly. I can not believe how good he is and how much he enjoys figuring this game and others out. He still loves trains as well.
I can't wait to see what God does in his life and what a wonderful man of God he becomes.

Happy Father's Day to all. I sure miss my dad but so glad that my husband is a wonderful father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am a mother of two boys and a girl. Their ages are 7, 5 and almost 3. I have been happily married for 12 years. I love spending time with my family and being a mom.